Video Gamer Play // The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild mod aims to mak...
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild mod aims to make Zelda the star
After 30 years, Nintendo fans want Zelda to be the star of a Legend of Zelda game – so much so, a team of modders are trying to make this happen within Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
We’ve seen plenty of Breath of the Wild mods before – it’s become a hobby for some, as the game’s Wii U build has been hacked onto PC and repeatedly edited. But this one’s a bit more involved – and there’s a clear aim behind it.
- City 17 from Half-Life 2 as a city map May 26, 2018
- Microsoft stealth-releases new PC racing game Miami Street May 26, 2018
- This week’s best deals: Xbox One X bundles, Splatoon amiibo, NES Classic and more May 26, 2018
- Epic issues Fortnite scam warning as free V-Bucks videos flood YouTube May 26, 2018
- Don’t worry Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Ireland fans, you can go to the World Cup in FIFA 18 May 26, 2018
- Samsung adds FreeSync support to select 4K TVs May 26, 2018
- DICE boss says Battlefield V’s women are here to stay May 26, 2018
- Why small choices matter when it comes to character creation in RPGs May 26, 2018
- Telltale Games delays The Wolf Among Us’ second season into 2019 May 25, 2018
- Investigative open-world Lovecraft horror The Sinking City gets a new teaser trailer May 25, 2018