Video Gamer Play // The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild mod aims to mak...
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild mod aims to make Zelda the star
After 30 years, Nintendo fans want Zelda to be the star of a Legend of Zelda game – so much so, a team of modders are trying to make this happen within Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
We’ve seen plenty of Breath of the Wild mods before – it’s become a hobby for some, as the game’s Wii U build has been hacked onto PC and repeatedly edited. But this one’s a bit more involved – and there’s a clear aim behind it.
- Here’s a glimpse at Battlefield 5 battle royale August 18, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is having a better time of it outside Steam August 18, 2018
- A mortgage broker worked out the real world cost of a house in Skyrim August 18, 2018
- This week’s best deals: Two-Point Hospital, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Geforce 1060 and more August 18, 2018
- FIFA 19 is going big on the Spanish league August 18, 2018
- Bungie makes a new, more accessible version of the hardest weapon to get in Destiny 2 August 18, 2018
- Valve accidentally launches Steam.tv early August 18, 2018
- Video games magazines and me August 18, 2018
- H1Z1 PS4 producer on spectacular launch, balancing and what comes next August 17, 2018
- Buy Super Mario Party from the Nintendo Store, get a free lamp August 17, 2018