Video Gamer Play // The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild mod aims to mak...
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild mod aims to make Zelda the star
After 30 years, Nintendo fans want Zelda to be the star of a Legend of Zelda game – so much so, a team of modders are trying to make this happen within Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
We’ve seen plenty of Breath of the Wild mods before – it’s become a hobby for some, as the game’s Wii U build has been hacked onto PC and repeatedly edited. But this one’s a bit more involved – and there’s a clear aim behind it.
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019
- PlayStation 4 Pro with Spider-Man or Red Dead for £349 January 16, 2019