Video Gamer Play // The trailer for the Destroy All Humans! remake is certa...
The trailer for the Destroy All Humans! remake is certainly something
THQ Nordic has officially unveiled the Destroy All Humans! remake that leaked last week with a trailer that’s part blast from the past, part Rammstein music video.
The trailer, below, which IGN has the exclusive on, shows the aliens hypnotise those silly humans through the power of industrial metal.
There’s no gameplay footage here, but at least we know this: Destroy All Humans! is due out for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One at some point in 2020, and the remake is developed by Black Forest Games, the German studio behind Giana Sisters (the Rammstein thing makes a lot of sense now). According to retailer listings, the remake includes “the restored, much-rumoured, never before seen: Lost Mission of Area 42”.
- Destiny 2 Google Stadia players can only play with other Stadia players at launch June 17, 2019
- You can no longer catch ’em all in Pokémon Sword and Shield June 17, 2019
- Blizzard asks survey respondents if they’re aware of plans to “squish” World of Warcraft’s max cap June 16, 2019
- Shenmue 3 dev is listening to fan “concerns” about Epic Game Store exclusivity June 16, 2019
- 7 months later, Bethesda has finally delivered the Fallout 76 canvas bags June 15, 2019
- 17 minutes of Frontier’s promising Planet Zoo – and a snippet of poo physics June 15, 2019
- Toonstruck is currently free on GOG.com June 15, 2019
- Bethesda extends Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter pre-beta June 15, 2019
- Treyarch nerfs controversial Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 DLC weapon June 15, 2019
- It looks like The Last of Us 2 is set for February 2020 June 15, 2019