Video Gamer Play // There’s a limited-time Tetris Effect demo coming ...
There’s a limited-time Tetris Effect demo coming this week on PS4
Tetris Effect, Rez and Lumines director Tetsuya Mizuguchi’s psychedelic take on the classic falling block puzzler, is getting a limited-time demo this week on PlayStation 4, starting on November 1st.
The Tetris Effect: Weekend Trial Demo, as developer Enhance is calling it, will be available between Thursday, November 1st and the morning of Monday, November 5th. It will feature three stages of the game’s main “Journey Mode” campaign (each stage featuring a unique theme, graphics, music, sound effects), plus Marathon Mode and Mystery Mode.
Marathon Mode, according to Enhance, challenges players to get the best score possible within a 150-line limit, and Mystery Mode tasks participants with surviving a Marathon session while positive and negative effects randomly occur.
- Fortnite’s controversial glider re-deploy feature is being removed from all default game modes November 13, 2018
- Fran Bow dev’s deliciously sinister narrative adventure Little Misfortune gets first trailer November 13, 2018
- Dreamfall dev reveals new trailer for long-awaited psychological mystery Draugen November 13, 2018
- Beautiful underwater adventure Abzû is heading to Switch this month November 13, 2018
- Hitman 2 is a stunningly detailed game with some cool tech features November 13, 2018
- Official portable Nintendo Switch charger currently half-price November 13, 2018
- PUBG hits PS4 with Nathan Drake and Ellie items November 13, 2018
- Man finds Steam key-generating bug, Valve gives him £15,000 November 13, 2018
- Next Week’s Spider-Man DLC has a new trailer November 13, 2018
- Fallout 76 is live early November 13, 2018