Video Gamer Play // There’s a limited-time Tetris Effect demo coming ...
There’s a limited-time Tetris Effect demo coming this week on PS4
Tetris Effect, Rez and Lumines director Tetsuya Mizuguchi’s psychedelic take on the classic falling block puzzler, is getting a limited-time demo this week on PlayStation 4, starting on November 1st.
The Tetris Effect: Weekend Trial Demo, as developer Enhance is calling it, will be available between Thursday, November 1st and the morning of Monday, November 5th. It will feature three stages of the game’s main “Journey Mode” campaign (each stage featuring a unique theme, graphics, music, sound effects), plus Marathon Mode and Mystery Mode.
Marathon Mode, according to Enhance, challenges players to get the best score possible within a 150-line limit, and Mystery Mode tasks participants with surviving a Marathon session while positive and negative effects randomly occur.
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019
- PlayStation 4 Pro with Spider-Man or Red Dead for £349 January 16, 2019