Video Gamer Play // There’s a limited-time Tetris Effect demo coming ...
There’s a limited-time Tetris Effect demo coming this week on PS4
Tetris Effect, Rez and Lumines director Tetsuya Mizuguchi’s psychedelic take on the classic falling block puzzler, is getting a limited-time demo this week on PlayStation 4, starting on November 1st.
The Tetris Effect: Weekend Trial Demo, as developer Enhance is calling it, will be available between Thursday, November 1st and the morning of Monday, November 5th. It will feature three stages of the game’s main “Journey Mode” campaign (each stage featuring a unique theme, graphics, music, sound effects), plus Marathon Mode and Mystery Mode.
Marathon Mode, according to Enhance, challenges players to get the best score possible within a 150-line limit, and Mystery Mode tasks participants with surviving a Marathon session while positive and negative effects randomly occur.
- Myst developer Kickstarting new steampunk VR puzzle adventure Firmament March 26, 2019
- Oxenfree follow-up Afterparty, Swery’s The Good Life and more set for Xbox Game Pass March 26, 2019
- EA confirms it’s laying off around 350 employees March 26, 2019
- RPG card-battler SteamWorld Quest gets an April release date on Switch March 26, 2019
- Two new Nintendo Switch models inspired by 3DS’ split evolution, sources say March 26, 2019
- Here are some of the best PC digital deals right now March 26, 2019
- The old Star Wars: Battlefront 2 headlines Xbox Games with Gold in April March 26, 2019
- First Streets of Rage 4 gameplay trailer shows off fiery fists of fury March 26, 2019
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled includes Crash Nitro Kart tracks, arenas and PS4-exclusive skins March 26, 2019
- Journey to the Savage Planet is a deeply unfashionable game, in the best possible way March 26, 2019