Video Gamer Play // There’s a mysterious new Undertale game
There’s a mysterious new Undertale game
After yesterday hinting some sort of announcement was on its way, Undertale’s Twitter account has today shared a strange link – one which leads to a very mysterious website.
Following the link leads users to a site called “deltarune,” which as some fans have highlighted is an anagram of Undertale. The site then asks users to “read the final warnings” and “refrain from discussion of the program for 24 hours”. Whether anyone will listen to this is pretty doubtful, but it is pretty dramatic.
After clicking the download link, players are asked to “accept everything that will happen from now on” before installing the files, initially called a “survey program”. Very ominous, and very Undertale. The familiarity doesn’t stop there, as the files lead to a character creator and game of some description. Without giving anything away, the game whisks you to the surface of Undertale’s world in a setting that seemingly takes place after the events of the original game. Or perhaps it even takes place before? It’s still not clear.
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered on Switch lacks most of the remastering work May 25, 2019
- Square Enix announces PS4 and Nintendo Switch remake of the PSP remake of the original Star Ocean May 25, 2019
- Ambitious Morrowind complete overhaul mod issues beefy update May 25, 2019
- As Battle.net removes Activision credit for Destiny 2, Bungie indicates it’ll soon discuss the “new era” May 25, 2019
- It looks like new Darksiders and Destroy All Humans games are set for E3 May 25, 2019
- Microsoft will soon release a purple Fortnite Xbox One S, new leak reveals May 25, 2019
- Bloodborne mod lets you play as any enemy – and Sekiro’s next May 25, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 pros are showing maximum disrespect with Mercy during the game’s first big tournament May 25, 2019
- Games that ask: what are cities? May 25, 2019
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night details extensive post-launch DLC plans May 24, 2019