Video Gamer Play // There’s a mysterious new Undertale game
There’s a mysterious new Undertale game
After yesterday hinting some sort of announcement was on its way, Undertale’s Twitter account has today shared a strange link – one which leads to a very mysterious website.
Following the link leads users to a site called “deltarune,” which as some fans have highlighted is an anagram of Undertale. The site then asks users to “read the final warnings” and “refrain from discussion of the program for 24 hours”. Whether anyone will listen to this is pretty doubtful, but it is pretty dramatic.
After clicking the download link, players are asked to “accept everything that will happen from now on” before installing the files, initially called a “survey program”. Very ominous, and very Undertale. The familiarity doesn’t stop there, as the files lead to a character creator and game of some description. Without giving anything away, the game whisks you to the surface of Undertale’s world in a setting that seemingly takes place after the events of the original game. Or perhaps it even takes place before? It’s still not clear.
- This Amnesia mod offers a new tale without the “chases, scares, or mind-bending monster encounters” February 17, 2019
- Tech Interview: Metro Exodus, ray tracing and the 4A Engine’s open world upgrades February 17, 2019
- Final Fantasy 15’s Regalia vehicle is coming to Forza Horizon. Again February 17, 2019
- Despite a promising demo, PSVR adventure game Eden Tomorrow ends up disappointing February 17, 2019
- A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras February 17, 2019
- Here’s when you can swing Negan’s baseball bat, Lucille, in Tekken 7 February 17, 2019
- The past, present and future of OlliOlli February 17, 2019
- Respawn has already banned over 16,000 Apex Legends cheaters February 16, 2019
- FIFA 19 has a new cover – and Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t on it February 16, 2019
- Metro Exodus: a vision for the future of graphics technology February 16, 2019