Video Gamer Play // There’s a new Pokémon game for your mobile
There’s a new Pokémon game for your mobile
Nintendo recently mentioned a new Pokémon game for mobile devices – and here it is. It’s a free-to-play smartphone version of the long-running Pokémon Rumble series, which has appeared on various Nintendo platforms to date.
Pokémon Rumble Rush popped up this morning via a website in Japan, where it is listed as “coming soon” for iOS and Android.
But it’s already available in Australia, where it stealth-launched this morning for Android. If you want to fiddle with your region settings, it’s on the Aussie Google Play store now.
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered on Switch lacks most of the remastering work May 25, 2019
- Square Enix announces PS4 and Nintendo Switch remake of the PSP remake of the original Star Ocean May 25, 2019
- Ambitious Morrowind complete overhaul mod issues beefy update May 25, 2019
- As Battle.net removes Activision credit for Destiny 2, Bungie indicates it’ll soon discuss the “new era” May 25, 2019
- It looks like new Darksiders and Destroy All Humans games are set for E3 May 25, 2019
- Microsoft will soon release a purple Fortnite Xbox One S, new leak reveals May 25, 2019
- Bloodborne mod lets you play as any enemy – and Sekiro’s next May 25, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 pros are showing maximum disrespect with Mercy during the game’s first big tournament May 25, 2019
- Games that ask: what are cities? May 25, 2019
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night details extensive post-launch DLC plans May 24, 2019