Video Gamer Play // There’s a post-apocalyptic new Far Cry coming, ju...
There’s a post-apocalyptic new Far Cry coming, judging by its first teaser trailer
Ubisoft has teased what appears to be a post-apocalyptic new entry in its long-running Far Cry series, and there’s a full unveiling scheduled for this week’s Game Awards.
Far Cry’s new instalment hasn’t been given a name just yet – although it’s probably safe to assume we’ll get one before the week is through – but it has received a surprisingly lengthy teaser trailer ahead of its full reveal.
While the trailer doesn’t exactly confirm what’s in store for the next Far Cry, there’s more than enough in there to be able to make some solid guesses. Indeed, it begins with a an establishing shot that looks an awful lot like Far Cry 5’s rendition of Montana – a picturesque landscape that barely lasts a few seconds before it’s obliterated in a nuclear explosion.
- This Amnesia mod offers a new tale without the “chases, scares, or mind-bending monster encounters” February 17, 2019
- Tech Interview: Metro Exodus, ray tracing and the 4A Engine’s open world upgrades February 17, 2019
- Final Fantasy 15’s Regalia vehicle is coming to Forza Horizon. Again February 17, 2019
- Despite a promising demo, PSVR adventure game Eden Tomorrow ends up disappointing February 17, 2019
- A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras February 17, 2019
- Here’s when you can swing Negan’s baseball bat, Lucille, in Tekken 7 February 17, 2019
- The past, present and future of OlliOlli February 17, 2019
- Respawn has already banned over 16,000 Apex Legends cheaters February 16, 2019
- FIFA 19 has a new cover – and Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t on it February 16, 2019
- Metro Exodus: a vision for the future of graphics technology February 16, 2019