Video Gamer Play // There’s a post-apocalyptic new Far Cry coming, ju...
There’s a post-apocalyptic new Far Cry coming, judging by its first teaser trailer
Ubisoft has teased what appears to be a post-apocalyptic new entry in its long-running Far Cry series, and there’s a full unveiling scheduled for this week’s Game Awards.
Far Cry’s new instalment hasn’t been given a name just yet – although it’s probably safe to assume we’ll get one before the week is through – but it has received a surprisingly lengthy teaser trailer ahead of its full reveal.
While the trailer doesn’t exactly confirm what’s in store for the next Far Cry, there’s more than enough in there to be able to make some solid guesses. Indeed, it begins with a an establishing shot that looks an awful lot like Far Cry 5’s rendition of Montana – a picturesque landscape that barely lasts a few seconds before it’s obliterated in a nuclear explosion.
- Cuphead on Switch is a stunning conversion April 18, 2019
- Shao Khan’s infamous “You Suck!” taunt is back for Mortal Kombat 11 April 18, 2019
- Islanders is a city-builder with new ideas April 18, 2019
- Netflix says its Witcher television series will be out at the end of this year April 17, 2019
- Showtime’s Halo TV series has cast its Master Chief April 17, 2019
- Assassin’s Creed Unity is currently available to download for free on PC April 17, 2019
- One Finger Death Punch is the greatest two-button kung fu game ever made April 17, 2019
- Ubisoft creates shortcut to access the new Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey DLC April 17, 2019
- Joker from Persona 5 hits Super Smash Bros. Ultimate today April 17, 2019
- Speaking with Guild Wars 2 developer ArenaNet for the first time since the lay-offs April 17, 2019