Video Gamer Play // There’s a post-apocalyptic new Far Cry coming, ju...
There’s a post-apocalyptic new Far Cry coming, judging by its first teaser trailer
Ubisoft has teased what appears to be a post-apocalyptic new entry in its long-running Far Cry series, and there’s a full unveiling scheduled for this week’s Game Awards.
Far Cry’s new instalment hasn’t been given a name just yet – although it’s probably safe to assume we’ll get one before the week is through – but it has received a surprisingly lengthy teaser trailer ahead of its full reveal.
While the trailer doesn’t exactly confirm what’s in store for the next Far Cry, there’s more than enough in there to be able to make some solid guesses. Indeed, it begins with a an establishing shot that looks an awful lot like Far Cry 5’s rendition of Montana – a picturesque landscape that barely lasts a few seconds before it’s obliterated in a nuclear explosion.
- After all these years, World of Warcraft adds a potion to understand your enemy with December 17, 2018
- Someone is using My PS4 Life videos to work out player counts for loads of games December 17, 2018
- Fallout 76 players say the Atom shop prices are getting out of hand December 17, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate glitch shows you should be careful what you wish for December 17, 2018
- Xbox One S with Red Dead Redemption 2 and Battlefield 5 for under £200 December 17, 2018
- Pillars of Eternity 2 will still come to consoles, including Switch, in 2019 December 17, 2018
- You can get a free PC copy of Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey via Google’s Project Stream December 17, 2018
- Arc System Works is making a Granblue Fantasy fighting game December 17, 2018
- Street Fighter 5’s new DLC character Kage is basically Evil Ryu with a twist December 17, 2018
- Mutant Year Zero’s misfits are some of 2018’s best characters December 17, 2018