Video Gamer Play // There’s a Predator game coming to PS4 in 2020, an...
There’s a Predator game coming to PS4 in 2020, and it sounds a lot like Evolve
Sony has begun laying the groundwork for its 2020 release schedule with Predator: Hunting Grounds, a PlayStation 4 shooter based on the much-loved action movie franchise.
Shown off during the PlayStation’s State of Play broadcast last night, it was described as a competitive asynchronous multiplayer experience. Or, to put it simply, it’s a bit like Evolve.
One team of players will control a squad of soldiers armed to to the teeth with lots and lots of guns. Meanwhile, one player will control the Predator.
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered on Switch lacks most of the remastering work May 25, 2019
- Square Enix announces PS4 and Nintendo Switch remake of the PSP remake of the original Star Ocean May 25, 2019
- Ambitious Morrowind complete overhaul mod issues beefy update May 25, 2019
- As Battle.net removes Activision credit for Destiny 2, Bungie indicates it’ll soon discuss the “new era” May 25, 2019
- It looks like new Darksiders and Destroy All Humans games are set for E3 May 25, 2019
- Microsoft will soon release a purple Fortnite Xbox One S, new leak reveals May 25, 2019
- Bloodborne mod lets you play as any enemy – and Sekiro’s next May 25, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 pros are showing maximum disrespect with Mercy during the game’s first big tournament May 25, 2019
- Games that ask: what are cities? May 25, 2019
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night details extensive post-launch DLC plans May 24, 2019