Video Gamer Play // This Dark Souls 3 mod will let you play as a boss
This Dark Souls 3 mod will let you play as a boss
Modder group Datehacks have created a Dark Souls 3 mod that allows you to play as the bosses.
Sharing the details on Reddit (via Kotaku), the creators stated that the “Forces of Annihilation” mod permits players to experience the game as “any enemy/boss anywhere [across the] WHOLE map”, complete with their HP and weapons.
Datehacks was also behind a similar mod for Dark Souls, but because “no one plays [Dark Souls 1 Prepare to Die Edition] at all” apparently, they hope the Dark Souls 3 mod – which has been in development for three years – will gain more traction.
- Here’s a glimpse at Battlefield 5 battle royale August 18, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is having a better time of it outside Steam August 18, 2018
- A mortgage broker worked out the real world cost of a house in Skyrim August 18, 2018
- This week’s best deals: Two-Point Hospital, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Geforce 1060 and more August 18, 2018
- FIFA 19 is going big on the Spanish league August 18, 2018
- Bungie makes a new, more accessible version of the hardest weapon to get in Destiny 2 August 18, 2018
- Valve accidentally launches Steam.tv early August 18, 2018
- Video games magazines and me August 18, 2018
- H1Z1 PS4 producer on spectacular launch, balancing and what comes next August 17, 2018
- Buy Super Mario Party from the Nintendo Store, get a free lamp August 17, 2018