Video Gamer Play // This Dark Souls 3 mod will let you play as a boss
This Dark Souls 3 mod will let you play as a boss
Modder group Datehacks have created a Dark Souls 3 mod that allows you to play as the bosses.
Sharing the details on Reddit (via Kotaku), the creators stated that the “Forces of Annihilation” mod permits players to experience the game as “any enemy/boss anywhere [across the] WHOLE map”, complete with their HP and weapons.
Datehacks was also behind a similar mod for Dark Souls, but because “no one plays [Dark Souls 1 Prepare to Die Edition] at all” apparently, they hope the Dark Souls 3 mod – which has been in development for three years – will gain more traction.
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019
- PlayStation 4 Pro with Spider-Man or Red Dead for £349 January 16, 2019