Video Gamer Play // This Dark Souls 3 mod will let you play as a boss
This Dark Souls 3 mod will let you play as a boss
Modder group Datehacks have created a Dark Souls 3 mod that allows you to play as the bosses.
Sharing the details on Reddit (via Kotaku), the creators stated that the “Forces of Annihilation” mod permits players to experience the game as “any enemy/boss anywhere [across the] WHOLE map”, complete with their HP and weapons.
Datehacks was also behind a similar mod for Dark Souls, but because “no one plays [Dark Souls 1 Prepare to Die Edition] at all” apparently, they hope the Dark Souls 3 mod – which has been in development for three years – will gain more traction.
- The Missing review – clumsy platformer redeemed by its stunning design October 22, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider is on sale and early adopters are not happy October 21, 2018
- Silent Hill comes to Metal Gear Survive for a limited-time Halloween event October 21, 2018
- Epic teases Halloween-themed “Fortnitemares” in a series of cryptic Fortnite tweets October 21, 2018
- Best gaming headset 2018 for Xbox One, PS4 and PC October 21, 2018
- Report: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 server rates are a third of what they were in the beta October 21, 2018
- Dark Souls on Switch is a current-gen port with last-gen visuals October 21, 2018
- Valve pushes back Artifact beta to just nine days before release October 21, 2018
- Ubisoft to terminate online services for Just Dance 2018 on last-gen consoles October 21, 2018
- Dreadnought developer Six Foot lays off “about a third” of its staff October 21, 2018