Video Gamer Play // This week’s best deals: Two-Point Hospital, Super...
This week’s best deals: Two-Point Hospital, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Geforce 1060 and more
Time for another look at this week’s best deals – and just a few days until the Shenmue remasters hit! I’m unashamed to admit that I’m looking forward to playing through both Shenmue games more than I am most of this year’s big releases. Okay, maybe I’m a little ashamed to say that, but that’s just me. This week’s batch of gaming deals ranges from graphics cards to MicroSD cards, with plenty of things that aren’t cards also.
As usual, we’ve got deals that’ll work in the UK, deals that’ll work in the US and some deals that will work in both the UK and US, as well as presumably many other places. Let’s get started.
For the next few hours, you can get yourself a copy of big brother paranoia simulator Orwell absolutely free from Humble. That’s it, no catch as far as I can see, just a free game. The key will redeem on Steam, by the way, in case you were wondering. Fill your boots.
- This Amnesia mod offers a new tale without the “chases, scares, or mind-bending monster encounters” February 17, 2019
- Tech Interview: Metro Exodus, ray tracing and the 4A Engine’s open world upgrades February 17, 2019
- Final Fantasy 15’s Regalia vehicle is coming to Forza Horizon. Again February 17, 2019
- Despite a promising demo, PSVR adventure game Eden Tomorrow ends up disappointing February 17, 2019
- A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras February 17, 2019
- Here’s when you can swing Negan’s baseball bat, Lucille, in Tekken 7 February 17, 2019
- The past, present and future of OlliOlli February 17, 2019
- Respawn has already banned over 16,000 Apex Legends cheaters February 16, 2019
- FIFA 19 has a new cover – and Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t on it February 16, 2019
- Metro Exodus: a vision for the future of graphics technology February 16, 2019