Video Gamer Play // THQ Nordic Humble Bundle 2 the first PlayStation collec...
THQ Nordic Humble Bundle 2 the first PlayStation collection available in Europe
If you ever want a bargain collection of games, Humble Bundle is normally a pretty good place to go. Yet PlayStation bundles used to be region locked to the Americas – bad luck for us Europeans. Until now, that is.
According to a press release from THQ Nordic, the second THQ PlayStation bundle lets European customers finally get their hands on the game collections. Well, legitimately this time: before you could apparently do it by setting up a secondary account in another region. But you didn’t hear that from me.
If you have a peek at the list of available countries for PlayStation bundles, you’ll notice European states along with Australia and New Zealand are now listed. The catch is that they’re limited to the THQ Nordic PlayStation Bundle 2. Humble Bundle previously told Eurogamer it hoped to expand the PlayStation bundles to other regions (as is what happened with the Nintendo collections), so perhaps this is just the beginning.
- Neon Switch with Pokémon: Let’s Go or Mario Kart for under £300 January 17, 2019
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019