Video Gamer Play // Thrall’s back in World of Warcraft
Thrall’s back in World of Warcraft
Blizzard’s bringing Thrall back in World of Warcraft.
The ex-Horde leader and central Warcraft character has been something of a recluse since 2016 expansion Legion, but in a new cinematic, fellow orc Varok Saurfang visits his idyllic home and convinces him to take up arms once again.
The Horde is in an interesting place in the Warcraft story, with current leader Sylvanas Windrunner seemingly on a relentless quest to tear the world apart.
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered on Switch lacks most of the remastering work May 25, 2019
- Square Enix announces PS4 and Nintendo Switch remake of the PSP remake of the original Star Ocean May 25, 2019
- Ambitious Morrowind complete overhaul mod issues beefy update May 25, 2019
- As Battle.net removes Activision credit for Destiny 2, Bungie indicates it’ll soon discuss the “new era” May 25, 2019
- It looks like new Darksiders and Destroy All Humans games are set for E3 May 25, 2019
- Microsoft will soon release a purple Fortnite Xbox One S, new leak reveals May 25, 2019
- Bloodborne mod lets you play as any enemy – and Sekiro’s next May 25, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 pros are showing maximum disrespect with Mercy during the game’s first big tournament May 25, 2019
- Games that ask: what are cities? May 25, 2019
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night details extensive post-launch DLC plans May 24, 2019