Video Gamer Play // Today’s Gran Turismo Sport update introduces a Le...
Today’s Gran Turismo Sport update introduces a Le Mans legend and a new track
Gran Turismo Sport today gets the latest of its regular updates, and it’s a bit of a special one.
There’s a new track in the form of Autopolis – a slightly leftfield inclusion, perhaps, the fairly modern Japanese track does at least provide a serious challenge in its two available configurations, and it provides the backdrop for two series dear to Gran Turismo’s heart.
First there’s the Super GTs that are well-represented in Gran Turismo Sport’s current line-up, and then there are the Super Formula cars that we now know are coming later this spring. Given how the series has been a proving ground for F1 talent – Pierre Gasly graduated from the series while Red Bull hopeful Dan Tictum is earning his stripes there this season – as well as a showcase for established Japanese names such as Kamui Kobayashi and Kazuki Nakajima, it should be a popular addition.
- Myst developer Kickstarting new steampunk VR puzzle adventure Firmament March 26, 2019
- Oxenfree follow-up Afterparty, Swery’s The Good Life and more set for Xbox Game Pass March 26, 2019
- EA confirms it’s laying off around 350 employees March 26, 2019
- RPG card-battler SteamWorld Quest gets an April release date on Switch March 26, 2019
- Two new Nintendo Switch models inspired by 3DS’ split evolution, sources say March 26, 2019
- Here are some of the best PC digital deals right now March 26, 2019
- The old Star Wars: Battlefront 2 headlines Xbox Games with Gold in April March 26, 2019
- First Streets of Rage 4 gameplay trailer shows off fiery fists of fury March 26, 2019
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled includes Crash Nitro Kart tracks, arenas and PS4-exclusive skins March 26, 2019
- Journey to the Savage Planet is a deeply unfashionable game, in the best possible way March 26, 2019