Video Gamer Play // Today’s Gran Turismo Sport update introduces a Le...
Today’s Gran Turismo Sport update introduces a Le Mans legend and a new track
Gran Turismo Sport today gets the latest of its regular updates, and it’s a bit of a special one.
There’s a new track in the form of Autopolis – a slightly leftfield inclusion, perhaps, the fairly modern Japanese track does at least provide a serious challenge in its two available configurations, and it provides the backdrop for two series dear to Gran Turismo’s heart.
First there’s the Super GTs that are well-represented in Gran Turismo Sport’s current line-up, and then there are the Super Formula cars that we now know are coming later this spring. Given how the series has been a proving ground for F1 talent – Pierre Gasly graduated from the series while Red Bull hopeful Dan Tictum is earning his stripes there this season – as well as a showcase for established Japanese names such as Kamui Kobayashi and Kazuki Nakajima, it should be a popular addition.
- Destiny 2 Google Stadia players can only play with other Stadia players at launch June 17, 2019
- You can no longer catch ’em all in Pokémon Sword and Shield June 17, 2019
- Blizzard asks survey respondents if they’re aware of plans to “squish” World of Warcraft’s max cap June 16, 2019
- Shenmue 3 dev is listening to fan “concerns” about Epic Game Store exclusivity June 16, 2019
- 7 months later, Bethesda has finally delivered the Fallout 76 canvas bags June 15, 2019
- 17 minutes of Frontier’s promising Planet Zoo – and a snippet of poo physics June 15, 2019
- Toonstruck is currently free on GOG.com June 15, 2019
- Bethesda extends Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter pre-beta June 15, 2019
- Treyarch nerfs controversial Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 DLC weapon June 15, 2019
- It looks like The Last of Us 2 is set for February 2020 June 15, 2019