Video Gamer Play // Treyarch responds to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s ...
Treyarch responds to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s DLC weapons loot box drama with Contracts
Earlier in June, we reported on how a Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 update added exciting new weapons – but locked them behind loot boxes.
The move was met with universal criticism from players who accused Activision and Treyarch of adding a pay-to-win element to the game (one of the DLC weapons, the S6 Stingray tactical rifle, seems particularly powerful right now).
This week, Treyarch responded to the furore, and announced what it was going to do about it.
- Destiny 2 Google Stadia players can only play with other Stadia players at launch June 17, 2019
- You can no longer catch ’em all in Pokémon Sword and Shield June 17, 2019
- Blizzard asks survey respondents if they’re aware of plans to “squish” World of Warcraft’s max cap June 16, 2019
- Shenmue 3 dev is listening to fan “concerns” about Epic Game Store exclusivity June 16, 2019
- 7 months later, Bethesda has finally delivered the Fallout 76 canvas bags June 15, 2019
- 17 minutes of Frontier’s promising Planet Zoo – and a snippet of poo physics June 15, 2019
- Toonstruck is currently free on GOG.com June 15, 2019
- Bethesda extends Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter pre-beta June 15, 2019
- Treyarch nerfs controversial Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 DLC weapon June 15, 2019
- It looks like The Last of Us 2 is set for February 2020 June 15, 2019