Video Gamer Play // Treyarch’s message to disgruntled Call of Duty: B...
Treyarch’s message to disgruntled Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Zombies players
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 has a Zombies mode, although you’d be forgiven for forgetting given the focus put on Blackout and traditional multiplayer.
Ever since Black Ops 4 came out in October, fans of the Zombies mode have expressed concern their portion of the three-pronged shooter had received the least amount of love as battle royale took centre stage.
This sentiment has slowly grown over the last few weeks as issues with Zombies mode have emerged. Chief among them are technical issues. This is particularly frustrating when players have spent hours working their way towards a boss only to suffer a crash or bug that prevents them from completing the game.
- Fortnite’s controversial glider re-deploy feature is being removed from all default game modes November 13, 2018
- Fran Bow dev’s deliciously sinister narrative adventure Little Misfortune gets first trailer November 13, 2018
- Dreamfall dev reveals new trailer for long-awaited psychological mystery Draugen November 13, 2018
- Beautiful underwater adventure Abzû is heading to Switch this month November 13, 2018
- Hitman 2 is a stunningly detailed game with some cool tech features November 13, 2018
- Official portable Nintendo Switch charger currently half-price November 13, 2018
- PUBG hits PS4 with Nathan Drake and Ellie items November 13, 2018
- Man finds Steam key-generating bug, Valve gives him £15,000 November 13, 2018
- Next Week’s Spider-Man DLC has a new trailer November 13, 2018
- Fallout 76 is live early November 13, 2018