Video Gamer Play // Treyarch’s message to disgruntled Call of Duty: B...
Treyarch’s message to disgruntled Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Zombies players
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 has a Zombies mode, although you’d be forgiven for forgetting given the focus put on Blackout and traditional multiplayer.
Ever since Black Ops 4 came out in October, fans of the Zombies mode have expressed concern their portion of the three-pronged shooter had received the least amount of love as battle royale took centre stage.
This sentiment has slowly grown over the last few weeks as issues with Zombies mode have emerged. Chief among them are technical issues. This is particularly frustrating when players have spent hours working their way towards a boss only to suffer a crash or bug that prevents them from completing the game.
- Neon Switch with Pokémon: Let’s Go or Mario Kart for under £300 January 17, 2019
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019