Video Gamer Play // Treyarch’s message to disgruntled Call of Duty: B...
Treyarch’s message to disgruntled Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Zombies players
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 has a Zombies mode, although you’d be forgiven for forgetting given the focus put on Blackout and traditional multiplayer.
Ever since Black Ops 4 came out in October, fans of the Zombies mode have expressed concern their portion of the three-pronged shooter had received the least amount of love as battle royale took centre stage.
This sentiment has slowly grown over the last few weeks as issues with Zombies mode have emerged. Chief among them are technical issues. This is particularly frustrating when players have spent hours working their way towards a boss only to suffer a crash or bug that prevents them from completing the game.
- There’s a new Lord of the Rings game starring Gollum March 26, 2019
- Liu Kang, Kung Lao and Jax confirmed for Mortal Kombat 11 March 26, 2019
- Duck Game migrating to Switch this summer March 26, 2019
- In games, there is cheese and there is cheese March 26, 2019
- Bethesda says Rage 2, Doom Eternal, and more will definitely be available on Steam March 25, 2019
- There’s an official Iron Man game coming to PSVR later this year March 25, 2019
- Cockney PSVR crime shooter Blood & Truth gets a release date March 25, 2019
- No Man’s Sky is getting VR support in next big Beyond update March 25, 2019
- Revolution Software unveils Beneath a Steel Sky sequel and it’s out this year March 25, 2019
- Apple’s game subscription service Apple Arcade launches this autumn on iOS and Mac March 25, 2019