Video Gamer Play // Two new Nintendo Switch models inspired by 3DS’ s...
Two new Nintendo Switch models inspired by 3DS’ split evolution, sources say
Yesterday, a Wall St Journal [paywall] report tipped not one but two new Nintendo Switch models for launch “as early as this summer”.
The upcoming models will represent both a cut-price version of the existing Switch console and one with “enhanced features targeted at avid videogamers”, the report concluded.
Speaking to Eurogamer, sources close to Nintendo have confirmed the report backs up what they have heard, too. In principle, Nintendo is hoping to cater to the same two audiences it eventually evolved 3DS to serve with 2DS and New 3DS XL.
- Spider-Man PS4 dev reveals cool Easter egg no-one noticed April 20, 2019
- Epic has already banned thousands of Fortnite World Cup participants for cheating April 20, 2019
- Assassin’s Creed Unity players review-bomb Steam page with positivity April 20, 2019
- Leaked Days Gone gameplay doesn’t reveal much, but does give us a good idea of what to expect April 20, 2019
- Warner Bros. is trying to plug Mortal Kombat 11 leaks after street date is broken April 20, 2019
- Nintendo is deleting what it deems inappropriate Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stages April 20, 2019
- The mysterious world of Las Meninas April 20, 2019
- Falcon Age and Stranger’s Wrath: animals go to war April 19, 2019
- After 11 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019
- After nearly 12 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019