Video Gamer Play // Two Point Hospital is adding a free co-operative challe...
Two Point Hospital is adding a free co-operative challenge feature later this month
Developer Two Point Studios’ enormously entertaining medical management sim Two Point Hospital is getting a new co-operative challenge feature, and it’s coming to Steam on April 30th.
The Superbug Initiative, as the new addition will officially be known, sets players – either working together with invited friends or in large-scale, global community projects – a series of challenges to complete. Each sequence consists of a number of connected nodes, with each one offering a different challenge (such as capturing three ghosts) that must be tackled independently, within the confines of each participant’s own hospital.
Once enough participants have completed the challenge, a new node unlocks and a fresh task begins. Success, says Two Point Studios, will reveal “cutting edge technology and rare items for your hospitals”, with new sequences promised regularly. You can see a few snippets of the new feature in action, courtesy of the new Superbug Initiative announcement video below.
- Destiny 2 Google Stadia players can only play with other Stadia players at launch June 17, 2019
- You can no longer catch ’em all in Pokémon Sword and Shield June 17, 2019
- Blizzard asks survey respondents if they’re aware of plans to “squish” World of Warcraft’s max cap June 16, 2019
- Shenmue 3 dev is listening to fan “concerns” about Epic Game Store exclusivity June 16, 2019
- 7 months later, Bethesda has finally delivered the Fallout 76 canvas bags June 15, 2019
- 17 minutes of Frontier’s promising Planet Zoo – and a snippet of poo physics June 15, 2019
- Toonstruck is currently free on GOG.com June 15, 2019
- Bethesda extends Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter pre-beta June 15, 2019
- Treyarch nerfs controversial Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 DLC weapon June 15, 2019
- It looks like The Last of Us 2 is set for February 2020 June 15, 2019