Video Gamer Play // Two Point Hospital is adding a free co-operative challe...
Two Point Hospital is adding a free co-operative challenge feature later this month
Developer Two Point Studios’ enormously entertaining medical management sim Two Point Hospital is getting a new co-operative challenge feature, and it’s coming to Steam on April 30th.
The Superbug Initiative, as the new addition will officially be known, sets players – either working together with invited friends or in large-scale, global community projects – a series of challenges to complete. Each sequence consists of a number of connected nodes, with each one offering a different challenge (such as capturing three ghosts) that must be tackled independently, within the confines of each participant’s own hospital.
Once enough participants have completed the challenge, a new node unlocks and a fresh task begins. Success, says Two Point Studios, will reveal “cutting edge technology and rare items for your hospitals”, with new sequences promised regularly. You can see a few snippets of the new feature in action, courtesy of the new Superbug Initiative announcement video below.
- Spider-Man PS4 dev reveals cool Easter egg no-one noticed April 20, 2019
- Epic has already banned thousands of Fortnite World Cup participants for cheating April 20, 2019
- Assassin’s Creed Unity players review-bomb Steam page with positivity April 20, 2019
- Leaked Days Gone gameplay doesn’t reveal much, but does give us a good idea of what to expect April 20, 2019
- Warner Bros. is trying to plug Mortal Kombat 11 leaks after street date is broken April 20, 2019
- Nintendo is deleting what it deems inappropriate Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stages April 20, 2019
- The mysterious world of Las Meninas April 20, 2019
- Falcon Age and Stranger’s Wrath: animals go to war April 19, 2019
- After 11 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019
- After nearly 12 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019