Video Gamer Play // Two Point Hospital just dropped a Bigfoot DLC
Two Point Hospital just dropped a Bigfoot DLC
Theme Hospital revival Two Point Hospital has expanded today with the launch of a new £6.99 winter DLC starring Bigfoot.
It’s the first major addition to Sega’s comedic medical sim and is – Sega assures me – available right now via this Steam link.
Buy Bigfoot for yourself and you’ll get three new hospitals to look after in a snowy mountainous region – home to a celebrity yeti, because why not – which also has its own regional diseases. Get ready to cure Cold Shoulder, Bard Flu and Aurora Snorealis among many (34, with nine visual) others. Here’s a trailer showcasing some of them, including a guy in a dog costume who just looks like a furry:
- This Amnesia mod offers a new tale without the “chases, scares, or mind-bending monster encounters” February 17, 2019
- Tech Interview: Metro Exodus, ray tracing and the 4A Engine’s open world upgrades February 17, 2019
- Final Fantasy 15’s Regalia vehicle is coming to Forza Horizon. Again February 17, 2019
- Despite a promising demo, PSVR adventure game Eden Tomorrow ends up disappointing February 17, 2019
- A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras February 17, 2019
- Here’s when you can swing Negan’s baseball bat, Lucille, in Tekken 7 February 17, 2019
- The past, present and future of OlliOlli February 17, 2019
- Respawn has already banned over 16,000 Apex Legends cheaters February 16, 2019
- FIFA 19 has a new cover – and Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t on it February 16, 2019
- Metro Exodus: a vision for the future of graphics technology February 16, 2019