Video Gamer Play // Two Point Hospital just dropped a Bigfoot DLC
Two Point Hospital just dropped a Bigfoot DLC
Theme Hospital revival Two Point Hospital has expanded today with the launch of a new £6.99 winter DLC starring Bigfoot.
It’s the first major addition to Sega’s comedic medical sim and is – Sega assures me – available right now via this Steam link.
Buy Bigfoot for yourself and you’ll get three new hospitals to look after in a snowy mountainous region – home to a celebrity yeti, because why not – which also has its own regional diseases. Get ready to cure Cold Shoulder, Bard Flu and Aurora Snorealis among many (34, with nine visual) others. Here’s a trailer showcasing some of them, including a guy in a dog costume who just looks like a furry:
- After all these years, World of Warcraft adds a potion to understand your enemy with December 17, 2018
- Someone is using My PS4 Life videos to work out player counts for loads of games December 17, 2018
- Fallout 76 players say the Atom shop prices are getting out of hand December 17, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate glitch shows you should be careful what you wish for December 17, 2018
- Xbox One S with Red Dead Redemption 2 and Battlefield 5 for under £200 December 17, 2018
- Pillars of Eternity 2 will still come to consoles, including Switch, in 2019 December 17, 2018
- You can get a free PC copy of Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey via Google’s Project Stream December 17, 2018
- Arc System Works is making a Granblue Fantasy fighting game December 17, 2018
- Street Fighter 5’s new DLC character Kage is basically Evil Ryu with a twist December 17, 2018
- Mutant Year Zero’s misfits are some of 2018’s best characters December 17, 2018