Video Gamer Play // Ubisoft to terminate online services for Just Dance 201...
Ubisoft to terminate online services for Just Dance 2018 on last-gen consoles
Ubisoft is terminating online services for Just Dance games on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, and Wii U on 19th November 2018.
Online support of I Am Alive, Tom Clancy’s EndWar, and Splinter Cell Double Agent on PC will also terminate on 19th November, along with Assassin’s Creed 2 on Mac, and Rayman 3 HD on PS3 and Xbox 360.
Although the developer announced at E3 that it is still supporting last-gen consoles by bringing Just Dance 2019 – which releases later this week – to both Wii and Wii U as well as PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, online functionality for Just Dance 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, and 2014 will cease.
- Blizzard to remove option to buy loot boxes with real money from Heroes of the Storm March 24, 2019
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds wants you to celebrate its second anniversary with this free in-game item March 24, 2019
- One more character will drop before the end of Apex Legends’ first battle pass season March 24, 2019
- Space Junkies PSVR open beta shows promise, shame about the control scheme March 24, 2019
- Is The Division 2 sending secret messages via flashing lights and Morse code? March 24, 2019
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is already Steam’s fourth most-played game March 24, 2019
- Death Stranding hits a “critical phase” as Kojima plays the game “every day” on PS4 March 24, 2019
- Uncanny games with hidden rooms March 24, 2019
- In-game tributes paid to “amazing” Minecraft server owner who died of cancer March 23, 2019
- Five months after launch, Super Mario Party finally gets its first update March 23, 2019