Video Gamer Play // Ubisoft to terminate online services for Just Dance 201...
Ubisoft to terminate online services for Just Dance 2018 on last-gen consoles
Ubisoft is terminating online services for Just Dance games on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, and Wii U on 19th November 2018.
Online support of I Am Alive, Tom Clancy’s EndWar, and Splinter Cell Double Agent on PC will also terminate on 19th November, along with Assassin’s Creed 2 on Mac, and Rayman 3 HD on PS3 and Xbox 360.
Although the developer announced at E3 that it is still supporting last-gen consoles by bringing Just Dance 2019 – which releases later this week – to both Wii and Wii U as well as PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, online functionality for Just Dance 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, and 2014 will cease.
- Forget the cube, Fortnite fans are now pondering a mysterious floating sphere January 15, 2019
- Pioneer, the space exploration game teased in Watch Dogs 2, is reportedly dead January 15, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s battle royale mode Blackout is getting a seven-day free trial January 15, 2019
- Arabian Nights-inspired first-person rogue-lite City of Brass is coming to Switch January 15, 2019
- Just Dance is being turned into a film, for some reason January 15, 2019
- Nintendo won’t fire Russian boss after investigation into workplace conduct January 15, 2019
- Fortnite’s being sued again, this time by Orange Shirt Kid’s mum January 15, 2019
- Resident Evil 2 Remake takes Capcom’s RE engine to the next level January 15, 2019
- Switch deals: Bayonetta 2, Skyrim, Diablo 3 and Wolfenstein 2 for under £38 January 15, 2019
- Next Pokémon Go event returns fan-favourite raid bosses January 15, 2019