Video Gamer Play // Ubisoft’s open-world pirate adventure Skull &...
Ubisoft’s open-world pirate adventure Skull & Bones has been delayed again
Ubisoft’s long-in-the-works open-world pirate adventure Skull & Bones has been delayed again, seemingly pushing any potential new release date beyond March next year.
Skull & Bones was originally unveiled back at E3 2017, and was expected to launch on Xbox One, PS4, and PC some time in 2018. Last May, however, Ubisoft announced that it had made the decision to postpone its release to the 2019 financial year, making today’s announcement the second public delay for the game.
Ubisoft broke news of the delay on Skull & Bones’ official Twitter page, writing that, “We’re going to batten down the hatches and push back on the game’s arrival – this is a challenging news for us all, but it’s what’s needed to make Skull & Bones as awesome as it can be!”.
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered on Switch lacks most of the remastering work May 25, 2019
- Square Enix announces PS4 and Nintendo Switch remake of the PSP remake of the original Star Ocean May 25, 2019
- Ambitious Morrowind complete overhaul mod issues beefy update May 25, 2019
- As Battle.net removes Activision credit for Destiny 2, Bungie indicates it’ll soon discuss the “new era” May 25, 2019
- It looks like new Darksiders and Destroy All Humans games are set for E3 May 25, 2019
- Microsoft will soon release a purple Fortnite Xbox One S, new leak reveals May 25, 2019
- Bloodborne mod lets you play as any enemy – and Sekiro’s next May 25, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 pros are showing maximum disrespect with Mercy during the game’s first big tournament May 25, 2019
- Games that ask: what are cities? May 25, 2019
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night details extensive post-launch DLC plans May 24, 2019