Video Gamer Play // UK mags GamesTM and GamesMaster shut down
UK mags GamesTM and GamesMaster shut down
Veteran UK video game magazines GamesTM and GamesMaster are to close. Both mags are in the process of publishing their final issues, Eurogamer’s sister site GamesIndustry.biz announced this morning.
Future, the publisher of both magazines, said staff would be “redeployed” at the company.
GamesTM launched in 2002 at Imagine Publishing, until the latter was acquired by Future a couple of years ago. Since then, GamesTM has been published by the same company as Future’s own Edge.
- Blizzard to remove option to buy loot boxes with real money from Heroes of the Storm March 24, 2019
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds wants you to celebrate its second anniversary with this free in-game item March 24, 2019
- One more character will drop before the end of Apex Legends’ first battle pass season March 24, 2019
- Space Junkies PSVR open beta shows promise, shame about the control scheme March 24, 2019
- Is The Division 2 sending secret messages via flashing lights and Morse code? March 24, 2019
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is already Steam’s fourth most-played game March 24, 2019
- Death Stranding hits a “critical phase” as Kojima plays the game “every day” on PS4 March 24, 2019
- Uncanny games with hidden rooms March 24, 2019
- In-game tributes paid to “amazing” Minecraft server owner who died of cancer March 23, 2019
- Five months after launch, Super Mario Party finally gets its first update March 23, 2019