Video Gamer Play // Valve has made a new Portal demo
Valve has made a new Portal demo
Valve has returned to the world of Portal for Moondust, a brand new virtual reality demo. Working for Aperture Science’s Lunar Resources Initiative, you are sent into spaaaace to construct a modular space station, and then down onto the Moon itself for further testing.
Moondust is a sandbox experience designed to show off the Knuckles EV2, Valve’s latest VR controller. Specifically, you’ll be manipulating objects using the device’s pinch grip technology and ability to finely detect hand poses and movement.
On board with that? Then you’ll be crushing moon rocks, driving a moon buggy, building things and lobbing items onto targets in no time.
- Switch’s brilliant rhythm game Voez just got another 11 free new songs November 16, 2018
- Capcom’s wonderfully weird cult classic action-adventure Killer7 is now available on PC November 16, 2018
- Star Citizen is free to try for eight days starting next week November 16, 2018
- Here are the best Black Friday deals, even though it isn’t Black Friday November 16, 2018
- Seven-day free Overwatch trial next week November 16, 2018
- Man pleads guilty to Call of Duty swatting incident that resulted in death November 16, 2018
- Pokémon Let’s Go tips and tricks for becoming a Kanto Champion November 16, 2018
- Nintendo and Microsoft confirm E3 attendance in wake of PlayStation no-show November 16, 2018
- Atari’s crowdfunded RollerCoaster Tycoon for Switch launches in two weeks November 16, 2018
- Why Red Dead Redemption 2’s Sean MacGuire is the best Irish character in a video game yet November 16, 2018