Video Gamer Play // Valve has made a new Portal demo
Valve has made a new Portal demo
Valve has returned to the world of Portal for Moondust, a brand new virtual reality demo. Working for Aperture Science’s Lunar Resources Initiative, you are sent into spaaaace to construct a modular space station, and then down onto the Moon itself for further testing.
Moondust is a sandbox experience designed to show off the Knuckles EV2, Valve’s latest VR controller. Specifically, you’ll be manipulating objects using the device’s pinch grip technology and ability to finely detect hand poses and movement.
On board with that? Then you’ll be crushing moon rocks, driving a moon buggy, building things and lobbing items onto targets in no time.
- Guerrilla Games wants to release games faster July 19, 2018
- What it’s like being a low-level streamer July 19, 2018
- Mario Tennis Aces update nerfs Bowser Jr. following complaints July 18, 2018
- Two Point Hospital books in a release date July 18, 2018
- “All-new Xbox hardware” to be shown at Gamescom July 18, 2018
- South Park: The Stick of Truth headed to Nintendo Switch, months after its sequel July 18, 2018
- Octopath Traveler: a 90s-style JPRG brought to life with cutting-edge tech July 18, 2018
- The Game Accessibility Conference arrives in Paris this October July 18, 2018
- Jonathan Blow shows more footage of his new Sokoban-inspired game July 18, 2018
- World of Warcraft and all current expansions now included in subscription July 18, 2018