Video Gamer Play // Valve has made a new Portal demo
Valve has made a new Portal demo
Valve has returned to the world of Portal for Moondust, a brand new virtual reality demo. Working for Aperture Science’s Lunar Resources Initiative, you are sent into spaaaace to construct a modular space station, and then down onto the Moon itself for further testing.
Moondust is a sandbox experience designed to show off the Knuckles EV2, Valve’s latest VR controller. Specifically, you’ll be manipulating objects using the device’s pinch grip technology and ability to finely detect hand poses and movement.
On board with that? Then you’ll be crushing moon rocks, driving a moon buggy, building things and lobbing items onto targets in no time.
- Devil May Cry 5 has microtransactions September 22, 2018
- Sunless Skies has a release date and a pen-and-paper RPG September 22, 2018
- Bethesda helps 12-year-old boy with rare cancer fulfil his wish of playing Fallout 76 September 22, 2018
- Soulcalibur 6 online beta set for next weekend September 22, 2018
- Destiny 2 Forsaken’s Dreaming City was originally very different September 22, 2018
- New Sekiro gameplay shows off stunning Corrupted Monk boss fight September 22, 2018
- How well does Call of Duty’s tech handle the battle royale challenge? September 22, 2018
- This week’s best deals: PlayStation Classic, Super Smash Bros, Frozen Synapse 2, and more September 22, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 has online multiplayer for up to three players September 22, 2018
- Capcom is bringing the Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright Trilogy to Switch September 22, 2018