Video Gamer Play // Warframe’s big Gas City remaster update is out ne...
Warframe’s big Gas City remaster update is out next week on PC, consoles “soon”
Warframe’s big The Jovian Concord update, which introduces a full revamp of the game’s ageing Gas City area, will release next week on PC, and developer Digital Extremes has shared more details ahead of its arrival.
The Jovian Concord’s headline addition is, of course, that stunning Gas City redesign – which introduces massive visual and audio improvements, and dramatically increased diversity to the tile set used to procedurally assemble Jupiter’s Gas City levels. Digital Extremes says these new elements have been specifically created with Warframe’s modern parkour movement in mind.
When the doors open on Warframe’s new-look Jovian Concord next week, Tenno brave enough to venture within will also encounter a number of new adversaries. There are nightmarish Corpus and Sentient hybrids known as Amalgams, and a giant winged boss called the Ropalolyst, unlocked by completing the Chimera Prologue mission.
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered on Switch lacks most of the remastering work May 25, 2019
- Square Enix announces PS4 and Nintendo Switch remake of the PSP remake of the original Star Ocean May 25, 2019
- Ambitious Morrowind complete overhaul mod issues beefy update May 25, 2019
- As Battle.net removes Activision credit for Destiny 2, Bungie indicates it’ll soon discuss the “new era” May 25, 2019
- It looks like new Darksiders and Destroy All Humans games are set for E3 May 25, 2019
- Microsoft will soon release a purple Fortnite Xbox One S, new leak reveals May 25, 2019
- Bloodborne mod lets you play as any enemy – and Sekiro’s next May 25, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 pros are showing maximum disrespect with Mercy during the game’s first big tournament May 25, 2019
- Games that ask: what are cities? May 25, 2019
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night details extensive post-launch DLC plans May 24, 2019