Video Gamer Play // Warframe’s massive open-world Venus expansion, Fo...
Warframe’s massive open-world Venus expansion, Fortuna, is out next month on PC
Developer Digital Extremes has announced that Fortuna – Warframe’s massive open-world Venus expansion – will be launching on PC in November, with an Xbox One and PlayStation 4 release due “soon after”.
Fortuna was first unveiled during Warframe’s third-annual TennoCon, which took place in July this year, and it looks spectacular. Much like last year’s Plains of Eidolon expansion, Fortuna is entirely open-world – initially focussing on the titular, hub-like subterranean home of the Solaris United, before opening out onto the sprawling, snowy surface of Venus above.
When Digital Extremes debuted Fortuna at TennoCon, it did so with a lengthy, and very impressive, 30 minutes of gameplay, which you can see in the video below. It offers a small but sufficiently intriguing taste of the new activities available on the frozen Venusian wastes.
- Blizzard to remove option to buy loot boxes with real money from Heroes of the Storm March 24, 2019
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds wants you to celebrate its second anniversary with this free in-game item March 24, 2019
- One more character will drop before the end of Apex Legends’ first battle pass season March 24, 2019
- Space Junkies PSVR open beta shows promise, shame about the control scheme March 24, 2019
- Is The Division 2 sending secret messages via flashing lights and Morse code? March 24, 2019
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is already Steam’s fourth most-played game March 24, 2019
- Death Stranding hits a “critical phase” as Kojima plays the game “every day” on PS4 March 24, 2019
- Uncanny games with hidden rooms March 24, 2019
- In-game tributes paid to “amazing” Minecraft server owner who died of cancer March 23, 2019
- Five months after launch, Super Mario Party finally gets its first update March 23, 2019