Video Gamer Play // Warframe’s massive open-world Venus expansion, Fo...
Warframe’s massive open-world Venus expansion, Fortuna, is out next month on PC
Developer Digital Extremes has announced that Fortuna – Warframe’s massive open-world Venus expansion – will be launching on PC in November, with an Xbox One and PlayStation 4 release due “soon after”.
Fortuna was first unveiled during Warframe’s third-annual TennoCon, which took place in July this year, and it looks spectacular. Much like last year’s Plains of Eidolon expansion, Fortuna is entirely open-world – initially focussing on the titular, hub-like subterranean home of the Solaris United, before opening out onto the sprawling, snowy surface of Venus above.
When Digital Extremes debuted Fortuna at TennoCon, it did so with a lengthy, and very impressive, 30 minutes of gameplay, which you can see in the video below. It offers a small but sufficiently intriguing taste of the new activities available on the frozen Venusian wastes.
- Forget the cube, Fortnite fans are now pondering a mysterious floating sphere January 15, 2019
- Pioneer, the space exploration game teased in Watch Dogs 2, is reportedly dead January 15, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s battle royale mode Blackout is getting a seven-day free trial January 15, 2019
- Arabian Nights-inspired first-person rogue-lite City of Brass is coming to Switch January 15, 2019
- Just Dance is being turned into a film, for some reason January 15, 2019
- Nintendo won’t fire Russian boss after investigation into workplace conduct January 15, 2019
- Fortnite’s being sued again, this time by Orange Shirt Kid’s mum January 15, 2019
- Resident Evil 2 Remake takes Capcom’s RE engine to the next level January 15, 2019
- Switch deals: Bayonetta 2, Skyrim, Diablo 3 and Wolfenstein 2 for under £38 January 15, 2019
- Next Pokémon Go event returns fan-favourite raid bosses January 15, 2019