Video Gamer Play // Warner Bros. is trying to plug Mortal Kombat 11 leaks a...
Warner Bros. is trying to plug Mortal Kombat 11 leaks after street date is broken
Mortal Kombat 11’s street date was shattered this week – and now publisher Warner Bros. is desperately trying to plug leaks.
Mortal Kombat 11’s official release date is 23rd April 2019, but UK customers are already in possession of the game after online retailers delivered it early.
Gameplay videos showing significant story moments are all over YouTube, with some content creators including revelations in thumbnails and video titles.
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered on Switch lacks most of the remastering work May 25, 2019
- Square Enix announces PS4 and Nintendo Switch remake of the PSP remake of the original Star Ocean May 25, 2019
- Ambitious Morrowind complete overhaul mod issues beefy update May 25, 2019
- As Battle.net removes Activision credit for Destiny 2, Bungie indicates it’ll soon discuss the “new era” May 25, 2019
- It looks like new Darksiders and Destroy All Humans games are set for E3 May 25, 2019
- Microsoft will soon release a purple Fortnite Xbox One S, new leak reveals May 25, 2019
- Bloodborne mod lets you play as any enemy – and Sekiro’s next May 25, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 pros are showing maximum disrespect with Mercy during the game’s first big tournament May 25, 2019
- Games that ask: what are cities? May 25, 2019
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night details extensive post-launch DLC plans May 24, 2019