Video Gamer Play // We’ve seen another 50 minutes of Cyberpunk 2077 g...
We’ve seen another 50 minutes of Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay – is it cyberpunk yet?
Cyberpunk 2077 very much has a presence at E3 this year – but it’s also very much the same as it was the year before. Cool Keanu aside, there wasn’t much new in what was shown to the public in the Xbox conference, and there wasn’t any gameplay at all.
There’s still no availability for an actual hands on with the gameplay here but, at least, there is another near fifty-minute demo we were able to see behind closed doors. It was played live by someone from CD Projekt Red, and much of what we’ve come to know about Cyberpunk 2077 already is clearly evident. It’s still beautiful and vast, still a technological marvel, at least to my layperson eyes, still extraordinarily detailed.
And we still have questions, namely about its themes – does it know what they are? And its tone – does it have anything to say? Here’s what we saw, regardless, and if you’re wondering about an interview don’t worry, we’ll have ours with you soon, too.
- Destiny 2 Google Stadia players can only play with other Stadia players at launch June 17, 2019
- You can no longer catch ’em all in Pokémon Sword and Shield June 17, 2019
- Blizzard asks survey respondents if they’re aware of plans to “squish” World of Warcraft’s max cap June 16, 2019
- Shenmue 3 dev is listening to fan “concerns” about Epic Game Store exclusivity June 16, 2019
- 7 months later, Bethesda has finally delivered the Fallout 76 canvas bags June 15, 2019
- 17 minutes of Frontier’s promising Planet Zoo – and a snippet of poo physics June 15, 2019
- Toonstruck is currently free on GOG.com June 15, 2019
- Bethesda extends Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter pre-beta June 15, 2019
- Treyarch nerfs controversial Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 DLC weapon June 15, 2019
- It looks like The Last of Us 2 is set for February 2020 June 15, 2019