Video Gamer Play // Why Hideo Kojima fans reckon Death Stranding is set in ...
Why Hideo Kojima fans reckon Death Stranding is set in Iceland
Hideo Kojima has spent the last week teasing a new trailer for Death Stranding – and now fans think the game is set at least in part in Iceland.
The legendary Japanese game creator is known for his Easter eggs and breadcrumb trails, so the following may in fact turn out to be a load of old bobbins. But! There is a compelling theory – acknowledged, it seems, by Kojima himself – that points the finger at Iceland being key to Death Stranding in some way.
First up, do you remember the moss-filled Death Stranding screenshot Kojima tweeted earlier this week? One fan reckons it lines up with moss found on top of lava fields in Iceland – and has combined an image of the real world with Kojima’s screenshot to help back up his point.
- Diablo 3 for Switch rears its head again in a new leak August 15, 2018
- Layers of Fear developer unveils new teaser trailer for next horror game Project Méliès August 15, 2018
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate on Switch is getting a demo tomorrow August 15, 2018
- Prior to Splatoon, Nintendo asked Wii FPS The Conduit developer to make a water gun shooter August 15, 2018
- Gone Home moves to Nintendo Switch next week August 15, 2018
- Tomb Raider Legend and Tomb Raider Anniversary now backwards compatible on Xbox One August 15, 2018
- Nintendo Switch is getting a Joy-Con fishing rod August 15, 2018
- The battle with FIFA was lost long ago, but PES soldiers on August 15, 2018
- Fortnite update finally adds heavy sniper, brings back Sniper Shootout August 15, 2018
- Pokémon Go’s September, October and November Community Days dated August 15, 2018