Video Gamer Play // Witcher 3 on Nintendo Switch is 540p handheld, 720p dyn...
Witcher 3 on Nintendo Switch is 540p handheld, 720p dynamic res docked
CD Projekt has confirmed the resolutions The Witcher 3 will run at on Nintendo Switch.
In a tweet, the developer said its expansive open-world game runs at 540p in handheld mode, and 720p, with dynamic resolution enabled, when docked on Switch.
I had a chat with Digital Foundry’s Tom Morgan, who confirmed the resolutions mentioned in CD Projekt’s tweet.
- Destiny 2 Google Stadia players can only play with other Stadia players at launch June 17, 2019
- You can no longer catch ’em all in Pokémon Sword and Shield June 17, 2019
- Blizzard asks survey respondents if they’re aware of plans to “squish” World of Warcraft’s max cap June 16, 2019
- Shenmue 3 dev is listening to fan “concerns” about Epic Game Store exclusivity June 16, 2019
- 7 months later, Bethesda has finally delivered the Fallout 76 canvas bags June 15, 2019
- 17 minutes of Frontier’s promising Planet Zoo – and a snippet of poo physics June 15, 2019
- Toonstruck is currently free on GOG.com June 15, 2019
- Bethesda extends Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter pre-beta June 15, 2019
- Treyarch nerfs controversial Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 DLC weapon June 15, 2019
- It looks like The Last of Us 2 is set for February 2020 June 15, 2019