Video Gamer Play // Yakuza’s detective-themed spin-off Judgment gets ...
Yakuza’s detective-themed spin-off Judgment gets a June release date on PS4
Yakuza’s detective-themed spin-off Judgment will be heading to PlayStation 4 on June 25th, Sega has announced.
Judgement is the work of regular Yakuza developer Ryu ga Gotoku Studio, and follows the adventures of Takayuki Yagami, an ex-defence-attorney turned private detective. And because there’s apparently no such thing as a happy PI, Yagami is “haunted by the demons of his past”.
Yagami takes a turn into the world of Yakuza when he begins investigating a serial murder in the Tokyo district of Kamurocho – the primary setting for the Yakuza games. What unfolds is an action-adventure that borrows certain elements from the core series, including a fighting system similar to that of Yakuza Zero, with an added focus on investigation. “Search for clues, collect evidence, track down criminals, and bust some heads”, says Sega.
- Myst developer Kickstarting new steampunk VR puzzle adventure Firmament March 26, 2019
- Oxenfree follow-up Afterparty, Swery’s The Good Life and more set for Xbox Game Pass March 26, 2019
- EA confirms it’s laying off around 350 employees March 26, 2019
- RPG card-battler SteamWorld Quest gets an April release date on Switch March 26, 2019
- Two new Nintendo Switch models inspired by 3DS’ split evolution, sources say March 26, 2019
- Here are some of the best PC digital deals right now March 26, 2019
- The old Star Wars: Battlefront 2 headlines Xbox Games with Gold in April March 26, 2019
- First Streets of Rage 4 gameplay trailer shows off fiery fists of fury March 26, 2019
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled includes Crash Nitro Kart tracks, arenas and PS4-exclusive skins March 26, 2019
- Journey to the Savage Planet is a deeply unfashionable game, in the best possible way March 26, 2019