Video Gamer Play // Yakuza’s detective-themed spin-off Judgment gets ...
Yakuza’s detective-themed spin-off Judgment gets a June release date on PS4
Yakuza’s detective-themed spin-off Judgment will be heading to PlayStation 4 on June 25th, Sega has announced.
Judgement is the work of regular Yakuza developer Ryu ga Gotoku Studio, and follows the adventures of Takayuki Yagami, an ex-defence-attorney turned private detective. And because there’s apparently no such thing as a happy PI, Yagami is “haunted by the demons of his past”.
Yagami takes a turn into the world of Yakuza when he begins investigating a serial murder in the Tokyo district of Kamurocho – the primary setting for the Yakuza games. What unfolds is an action-adventure that borrows certain elements from the core series, including a fighting system similar to that of Yakuza Zero, with an added focus on investigation. “Search for clues, collect evidence, track down criminals, and bust some heads”, says Sega.
- Destiny 2 Google Stadia players can only play with other Stadia players at launch June 17, 2019
- You can no longer catch ’em all in Pokémon Sword and Shield June 17, 2019
- Blizzard asks survey respondents if they’re aware of plans to “squish” World of Warcraft’s max cap June 16, 2019
- Shenmue 3 dev is listening to fan “concerns” about Epic Game Store exclusivity June 16, 2019
- 7 months later, Bethesda has finally delivered the Fallout 76 canvas bags June 15, 2019
- 17 minutes of Frontier’s promising Planet Zoo – and a snippet of poo physics June 15, 2019
- Toonstruck is currently free on GOG.com June 15, 2019
- Bethesda extends Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter pre-beta June 15, 2019
- Treyarch nerfs controversial Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 DLC weapon June 15, 2019
- It looks like The Last of Us 2 is set for February 2020 June 15, 2019