Video Gamer Play // You can finally change your PlayStation ID, but Sony wa...
You can finally change your PlayStation ID, but Sony warns of potential issues
PlayStation owners can finally change their PSN Online ID – allowing you to at last get rid of that awful name you gave yourself when you first signed up years ago.
It’s taken a while – years! – for PlayStation to enable the feature, far longer than on other platforms. But finally the wait is over. Well, almost. PlayStation’s US blog states the feature is live now. Here in Europe, the equivalent EU blog states the feature will be live tomorrow, 11th April.
But the process may include some bumps on the way – and PlayStation has warned some older games may not be compatible with your change of name.
- Spider-Man PS4 dev reveals cool Easter egg no-one noticed April 20, 2019
- Epic has already banned thousands of Fortnite World Cup participants for cheating April 20, 2019
- Assassin’s Creed Unity players review-bomb Steam page with positivity April 20, 2019
- Leaked Days Gone gameplay doesn’t reveal much, but does give us a good idea of what to expect April 20, 2019
- Warner Bros. is trying to plug Mortal Kombat 11 leaks after street date is broken April 20, 2019
- Nintendo is deleting what it deems inappropriate Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stages April 20, 2019
- The mysterious world of Las Meninas April 20, 2019
- Falcon Age and Stranger’s Wrath: animals go to war April 19, 2019
- After 11 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019
- After nearly 12 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019