Video Gamer Play // You can no longer catch ’em all in Pokémon...
You can no longer catch ’em all in Pokémon Sword and Shield
Sword and Shield will be the first new, mainline Pokémon games not to support every single Pokémon species.
Not only will you not be able to catch ’em all in Sword and Shield, you also will not be able to transfer Pokémon outside of the games’ regional Pokédex.
Sword and Shield will push the series’ overall Pokémon count over 1000, developer GameFreak has said, and this marks a tipping point where catching them all may simply never be possible again.
- Overwatch’s next hero is “eccentric astrophysicist” Sigma July 22, 2019
- It looks like Anthem’s long-awaited Cataclysm event is finally almost here July 22, 2019
- Nintendo faces Switch Joy-Con drift class action lawsuit July 22, 2019
- Yooka-Laylee sequel shows off its transforming level tech July 22, 2019
- Astral Chain could be Platinum’s most out there game yet July 22, 2019
- Indie FMV game Headspun has a release date for console and PC July 22, 2019
- EA quietly begins what looks like a Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 3 alpha July 22, 2019
- Two active F1 drivers just won iRacing’s Spa 24 July 22, 2019
- Splatoon 2’s final Splatfest sees chaos reign July 22, 2019
- Snack Hacks, a cookbook for people who like games, is a strange delight July 22, 2019