Video Gamer Play // You can pay for a 3% chance to own a Nintendo Switch in...
You can pay for a 3% chance to own a Nintendo Switch in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, Nintendo’s smartphone spin-off from its cute life sim series, now lets you own a Nintendo Switch.
You can get a Switch with grey Joy-Con for free, but to get the console with red and blue Joy-Con – and to unlock a special scene with your campsite friends – you’ll need to pay up.
Nintendo consoles and accessories are the newest addition to Pocket Camp’s awful randomised loot boxes, which were added to the game just over a week ago. You can get duplicate items, the system to ensure you get the item you want is arduous, and they’re startlingly expensive.
- Three Crysis games now backwards compatible on Xbox One October 17, 2018
- Pokémon Go has three new regional exclusives October 17, 2018
- The Quiet Man’s second playthrough will add sound in a game about deafness October 17, 2018
- Tin Hearts is Lemmings meets A Christmas Carol – in VR October 17, 2018
- Where have all the World War 1 and 2 flight sims gone? October 17, 2018
- DICE reveals more of Battlefield 5’s single-player campaign in new trailer October 16, 2018
- Insomniac shows off Spidey’s new suits from next week’s The City That Never Sleeps DLC October 16, 2018
- Fortnite YouTubers sued by Epic for promoting sale of cheats October 16, 2018
- First wave of Gen 4 Pokémon now available in Pokémon Go October 16, 2018
- The Discord Store global beta launches today October 16, 2018