Video Gamer Play // You can pay for a 3% chance to own a Nintendo Switch in...
You can pay for a 3% chance to own a Nintendo Switch in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, Nintendo’s smartphone spin-off from its cute life sim series, now lets you own a Nintendo Switch.
You can get a Switch with grey Joy-Con for free, but to get the console with red and blue Joy-Con – and to unlock a special scene with your campsite friends – you’ll need to pay up.
Nintendo consoles and accessories are the newest addition to Pocket Camp’s awful randomised loot boxes, which were added to the game just over a week ago. You can get duplicate items, the system to ensure you get the item you want is arduous, and they’re startlingly expensive.
- Here’s a glimpse at Battlefield 5 battle royale August 18, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is having a better time of it outside Steam August 18, 2018
- A mortgage broker worked out the real world cost of a house in Skyrim August 18, 2018
- This week’s best deals: Two-Point Hospital, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Geforce 1060 and more August 18, 2018
- FIFA 19 is going big on the Spanish league August 18, 2018
- Bungie makes a new, more accessible version of the hardest weapon to get in Destiny 2 August 18, 2018
- Valve accidentally launches Steam.tv early August 18, 2018
- Video games magazines and me August 18, 2018
- H1Z1 PS4 producer on spectacular launch, balancing and what comes next August 17, 2018
- Buy Super Mario Party from the Nintendo Store, get a free lamp August 17, 2018