Video Gamer Play // You can pay for a 3% chance to own a Nintendo Switch in...
You can pay for a 3% chance to own a Nintendo Switch in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, Nintendo’s smartphone spin-off from its cute life sim series, now lets you own a Nintendo Switch.
You can get a Switch with grey Joy-Con for free, but to get the console with red and blue Joy-Con – and to unlock a special scene with your campsite friends – you’ll need to pay up.
Nintendo consoles and accessories are the newest addition to Pocket Camp’s awful randomised loot boxes, which were added to the game just over a week ago. You can get duplicate items, the system to ensure you get the item you want is arduous, and they’re startlingly expensive.
- Neon Switch with Pokémon: Let’s Go or Mario Kart for under £300 January 17, 2019
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019