Video Gamer Play // You can pay for a 3% chance to own a Nintendo Switch in...
You can pay for a 3% chance to own a Nintendo Switch in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, Nintendo’s smartphone spin-off from its cute life sim series, now lets you own a Nintendo Switch.
You can get a Switch with grey Joy-Con for free, but to get the console with red and blue Joy-Con – and to unlock a special scene with your campsite friends – you’ll need to pay up.
Nintendo consoles and accessories are the newest addition to Pocket Camp’s awful randomised loot boxes, which were added to the game just over a week ago. You can get duplicate items, the system to ensure you get the item you want is arduous, and they’re startlingly expensive.
- Rocket League’s summer-themed Salty Shores update launches next week May 22, 2018
- Mario + Rabbids’ Donkey Kong story expansion is coming in June May 22, 2018
- Mike Bithell follows up Subsurface Circular with Quarantine Circular May 22, 2018
- Red Dead Redemption down to £8.24 in this week’s Xbox Deals with Gold May 22, 2018
- Tesco Direct shuts down in July May 22, 2018
- Hideo Kojima tweeted an image of Death Stranding and people are searching for clues in the dirt May 22, 2018
- Call of Duty YouTuber uses maths to work out the size of the Black Ops 4 battle royale map May 22, 2018
- New Halo: The Master Chief Collection update lets you download and install the bits you want May 22, 2018
- Epic to provide $100m for Fortnite esports prize pools May 22, 2018
- Now VR has battle royale May 22, 2018