Video Gamer Play // Zeraora, the last Pokémon coming to the 3DS, is releasi...
Zeraora, the last Pokémon coming to the 3DS, is releasing soon
Just under a year on from the launch, Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon are at last getting their final Pokémon.
Zeraora, an Electric-type mythical ‘mon, is set to arrive via code distribution for a limited period of time. It’s available from 1st October 2018 until 15th November. You’ll need to visit a participating retailer to get the code.
There’s no news on what those retailers are just yet, although it’s worth noting that the majority of recent code distributions for mainline Pokémon games have come via GAME in the UK.
- Myst developer Kickstarting new steampunk VR puzzle adventure Firmament March 26, 2019
- Oxenfree follow-up Afterparty, Swery’s The Good Life and more set for Xbox Game Pass March 26, 2019
- EA confirms it’s laying off around 350 employees March 26, 2019
- RPG card-battler SteamWorld Quest gets an April release date on Switch March 26, 2019
- Two new Nintendo Switch models inspired by 3DS’ split evolution, sources say March 26, 2019
- Here are some of the best PC digital deals right now March 26, 2019
- The old Star Wars: Battlefront 2 headlines Xbox Games with Gold in April March 26, 2019
- First Streets of Rage 4 gameplay trailer shows off fiery fists of fury March 26, 2019
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled includes Crash Nitro Kart tracks, arenas and PS4-exclusive skins March 26, 2019
- Journey to the Savage Planet is a deeply unfashionable game, in the best possible way March 26, 2019