Video Gamer Play // Zeraora, the last Pokémon coming to the 3DS, is releasi...
Zeraora, the last Pokémon coming to the 3DS, is releasing soon
Just under a year on from the launch, Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon are at last getting their final Pokémon.
Zeraora, an Electric-type mythical ‘mon, is set to arrive via code distribution for a limited period of time. It’s available from 1st October 2018 until 15th November. You’ll need to visit a participating retailer to get the code.
There’s no news on what those retailers are just yet, although it’s worth noting that the majority of recent code distributions for mainline Pokémon games have come via GAME in the UK.
- Neon Switch with Pokémon: Let’s Go or Mario Kart for under £300 January 17, 2019
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019